3.26.2005

Kid pics

Per Monique's request, I've put up some kid pictures on the Flickr thing. Seems like only yesterday DJ was over at the old-town apartment sucking on Elmo's eye, doesn't it?
I'm diggin' Flickr. It has some really neat features like the line that says "mpopp is a friend change". This gives me an idea. From now on, I'm going to take five minutes every morning and think about who I'm likely to run into over the course of the day. I'll then write their name, along with a short description of how I feel about them, on a 3X5 card. That way I can keep a little stack of cards and a pencil in my back pocket. When I see someone, I'll just whip out my stack, rifle through, and show them their status.
Me: Hey Bob, how's it going? (shuffle shuffle shuffle) Bob is a benevolent well wisher
Bob: Wow Jason, cool cards.
Me: (scrub scrub - - scribble) Bob is a friend
Bob: Oh sweet!
Well, I'm off to check out Flickr's other features. Man, I'm gonna be so popular so soon.

1 Comments:

At 3/31/2005 9:10 AM, Blogger Jason said...

There wasn't a comment on this post so I'll do it:

this 1337 bich iz teh rOkSoRz lololol !!!!1111one one one

 

Post a Comment

<< Home