3.28.2005

What could be worse?

I was just driving home a couple of minutes ago. Ya see now, Diane was the last one to drive the Jeep and she loves country music. I turned on the radio and TWANG!!! I was horrified. My hand shot out and mashed all the pre-set buttons at once knowing that no matter what station popped up, it wouldn't be country. I was met with U2 and I had an epiphany. U2 is worse than country music. I realize that's like saying that living with your tongue sewn to your nose is worse than a night of projectile vomiting, but there you have it. If George W. Bush was so freakin' great, he would attack Ireland just for dumping U2 on us. U2 is terrorism. I'm not saying we should send troops or anything. I think that just George Bush should go over and attack Ireland. Maybe he could swat Bertie Ahern over the head with one of those red-white-and-blue, Uncle Sam-style, stovepipe hats and then kick him in the butt just like the Skipper would do to Gilligan if he were alive. I don't know, maybe the Skipper and Gilligan are both still alive. Doesn't matter to me. If someone stops making shows, I just assume they're dead and 51% of the time I'm right.
Anyway,....flight to Ireland....swat....kick...flight back to the U.S.....Ahern, "WTF was that?".....happy Jason.
Term limits, shmerm limits. That's how you get my vote, Skipper.

5 Comments:

At 3/29/2005 6:09 AM, Blogger Jason said...

I do likes me rants.

 
At 3/29/2005 8:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, you are a born blogger. And... it just so happens that I share in your disdain for U2 and country music, so, of course, I agree 100% with your plan of attack.

 
At 3/29/2005 6:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I2 disagree with the U2 comment. But if I ever get my PhD I'll invite you all to another party, and I'll C2 it that no U2 is played.

 
At 3/31/2005 8:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I remember that moment, too!! It was outstanding!

 
At 3/31/2005 8:06 AM, Blogger Jason said...

Yeah, it was like a musical UFIA. (for any of you farkers out there.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home