3.29.2005

DJ's Birthday

Yeah, so last Saturday we had DJ's "science experiment / Power Rangers / food fight" birthday party. It was pretty great. They threw mashed potatoes, pasta, marshmallows, and the one of those huge orphange size cans of pork and beans. We took the pork and beans out of the can first. The can was not as big as an orphanage. A wonderful time was had by all and the pictures are up at flicker. I'm pretty sure that being my third set of pictures, this is the last actual set I get to make. Sadly, I'm on the cheap bastard plan which comes with suprisingly few features. I don't know what I'm gonna do after this, maybe I'll just empty the first set and throw it into an un-defined slurry of photos and then I'll be able to make a new set next time I need to upload more pictures. (I still have Easter pictures to upload.) Anyway, there are pictures there if anyone's interested. Hey! You'll get to see Mark Manning with mashed potatoes on his head!

4 Comments:

At 3/29/2005 6:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Send this flickr photo set to some starving people in Africa--they'll get a kick out of it. Oh wait--they don't have computers.

I hope y'all had other dishes on hand beyond the throwables.

 
At 3/30/2005 5:37 AM, Blogger Jason said...

Oh, that's cool. It'll be nice to have a little more storage. The thing that kinda bums me out though is the thing were I can only group together 3 "sets" with their own titles and stuff. But like you say, we'll see what Yahoo does with this whole deal.
And Arlen, why in the world would starving Africans want to see baloons racing on a string? Oh...wait....I know the part you're talking about.

 
At 3/31/2005 8:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I found a plug-in for WordPress that uses your flickr photo sets to make an integrated gallery of albums. I was all excited about switching everything over to flickr and using this plug-in until I hit the "three set limit". Oh well.

 
At 3/31/2005 2:33 PM, Blogger Jason said...

Yeah, I'm gonna wait and see what Yahoo does. I think they were saying that the price was even going to go down a little (yeah well....)
But if it still looks good I might drop a couple of bucks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home