3.30.2005

Thanks dude. That is so charming.

Seriously, I am not making this up for effect. It's still in my nostrils right freakin' now. I got an unexpected break between a couple of classes and I'm in the computer lab trying to take care of some stuff. Some dude just puffed out an eye watering butt cloud. He's just sitting there like nothing happened.
"If I keep typing it's like I never farted"
Dude, not acknowledging what you've done does not make me suffer any less. I want an apology. I want you to look me right in the eye and say, "I did it and I'm sorry. I will make swift and decisive changes in my diet."
That's the thing. I think that his plan is to play innocent so that the IT guy will have to guess if it was him or me. He's got a fifty-fifty chance of walking out of here scott free.
He did it again! I swear to everything good and holy. I am not writing a cute little story based loosley on a series of factual events here. He just did it again. What a bastard!
His sphincter must be like a sock that lost all its elastic. Maybe I should pity him. Maybe he's like this all the time and he's got to go through life leaving a trail of wrinkled noses and birds that have dropped out of the sky. It's gotta be tough to cause that kind of public disturbance and still have the energy to pretend you don't have anything to do with it from place to place, day in and day out.
I gotta get outta this room before I get some kind of full body rash or change in skin color from being steeped in this guys by-products.

3 Comments:

At 3/31/2005 6:42 AM, Blogger Jason said...

I ain't your white mama!

 
At 3/31/2005 7:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Heck, I've got two feet . . . why not bust one of em off, just to test my theory about this dude's sphincter?"

 
At 3/31/2005 8:01 AM, Blogger Jason said...

Great, I just re-read my post and had to change "it's elastic" to "its elastic". I would have just let it slide but I've hammered other people for it in the past and now I feel all dirty and hypocritical. Even more than usual. Maybe an even better correction would have been:
"His sphincter must be like a sock that lost all. It's elastic." Poor synthetic sphincter, down on its luck. Brother, can you spare a dime?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home