3.31.2005

You will not believe this

Alright guys, here's the deal. I don't have school today. It's Ceasar Chavez day. He was a great man who changed millions of lives. Therefore we have set aside an entire day to commemorate the life and legacy of the man who invented Ceasar Salads. God bless you Mr. Chavez. Anyway, since I'm home with nothing to do today I was just digging around on line and you won't believe what I found. I found links to mp3's of Bill Cosby doing spoken word covers of Beatles songs!

Keep in mind that these are just small samplings. Also keep in mind my propensity for lying.
So Here is the Cos himself:
Revolution 9
I am the Walrus
Piggies
And here's another surprise that just blew my socks off. I came across some candid in-studio banter caught during a recording session.
Bill discussing his job on "Kids Say the Darndest Things"
The Cos trying to "keep it real"
What an amazing find.
I need to grow up.

2 Comments:

At 3/31/2005 7:30 PM, Blogger Jason said...

I was never able to find that tape. (sigh) One of my favorite things about that bit was that I made it lying on my back across the seat in my pick-up at work. Government jobs rock.

 
At 4/02/2005 1:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that one about "kids are stupid" is really Jason. That is so something you would say, and exactly how you would say it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home