7.27.2005

Buncha copy cats

Yesterday NASA used one of these:



To hit one of these:



There were, however, some key differences between their bird collision and the one I spoke of in the previous article. I'm pretty sure that they did it on purpose. In fact, I found a transcript of the shuttle radio traffic on a very reliable website.
Shuttle Commander:Dude...
Ground Control: What?
Shuttle Commander: You hit it!
Ground Control: Shut up!
Shuttle Commander: No, serioulsy!
Both: Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Woooooooo!
Now you can call PETA. You know what's a funny phrase? Fajita PETA.
The other difference is that I do not believe their bird survived. I don't know, you tell me:

Anyway, that's how I wanna die. When I get old and terminal I'm going to buy a single engine plane and buzz around Kennedy Space Center until WHAMO! How cool would that be?!?
Guy #1: Hey, you remember Jason?
Guy #2: Yeah, what ever happened to that guy?
Guy #1: He got nailed by a frickin' space ship!!!
Yeah baby. That's what I'm talkin' about.

4 Comments:

At 7/28/2005 8:04 AM, Blogger Robyn said...

Thta's right, go out in a blaze of glory! But, now that you wrote it down, some other chump will do it before you can. Dang people don't have any original ideas anymore!!

 
At 7/28/2005 9:42 AM, Blogger KOM said...

That was just awesome. If I didn't know any better (and I don't), I'd think you planned these 'accidental events' yourself!

 
At 8/01/2005 11:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should be able to sue NASA for copyright infringement!

 
At 8/12/2005 1:32 PM, Blogger THEMARSHAL said...

Thats a good shot of the bird getting blasted by the fuel tank. I am impressed that NASA got something right, meanig that in their blatent attempt to kill one bird they actually killed a bird.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home