4.20.2005

Today's episode: Jason Goes off the Deep End

I was sleeping last night, as is my custom, and I had a dream that I was watching a movie called ....I don't remember exactly. It was something about a garden. It starred Angela Lansbury and Adolf Hitler. That's right. Hitler was an actor and he was in this movie. Turns out once you get past the accent he's not half bad, kinda like Ed Begley Junior. The movie itself was a mix between Wizard of Oz and Gone with the Wind. You thought flying monkeys were scary? Try dressing up ten or fifteen of them as confederate soldiers and watch them dive-bombing Angela Lansbury in Hitler's garden for about five minutes, then get back to me. NOW we can talk "scary".
I haven't woken up so freaked out since the time I dreamt that a homeless Nick Nolte was chasing me and Joe around Newport pier because he thought we stole his hot dogs.

4 Comments:

At 4/20/2005 11:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you steal his hot dogs?

 
At 4/21/2005 5:21 AM, Blogger Jason said...

Cheese it! We're gonna have the fuzz at our door if ya keep it up!

 
At 4/21/2005 11:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thats messed up. All he probably has left is those hot dogs.

 
At 4/21/2005 6:53 PM, Blogger Jason said...

Had, dear Gordon. Nick Nolte had hot dogs.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home