5.02.2005

Some pictures

I put up some bug pictures! Woo! If you cared about these I'd worry about you. I was just a little excited to see that I could take pictures through the microscope. They look like crap but I put them up, so now you have to hear about it.
Also, just a couple pictures of the kids at the beach. You will see my kids and some strangers. My kids just kind of collect people wherever they go. No fear whatsoever. I wish a had a picture from this same day, of Daisy walking about 75 yards to bum Pringles off another family. I swear, if you ever go hiking in the woods, take along a can of Pringles. If you get lost we'll just put Daisy in a plane and fly her around. She'll spot the Pringles.

5 Comments:

At 5/02/2005 11:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those bug pix look pretty cool, but they don't really look like they are magnified that much. I was expecting electron-microscope zooms, so you can see whether the tenebrionidae had shaved that morning.

 
At 5/02/2005 12:40 PM, Blogger Jason said...

No, not that much magnification at all. It was only at about 30X. Now that I know I can do it, I'm gonna play around and see if I can get them a little less fuzzy. Then I'mma try to get my zoom on.

 
At 5/02/2005 4:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What great pictures! One of those was in my kitchen just yesterday---just-a chewin' on some food and skittering around the floor, flinching and hissing as I swung wildly with a rolled-up newspaper........but, enough about your kids!

 
At 5/02/2005 8:07 PM, Blogger Jason said...

[Rimshot!]

 
At 5/03/2005 3:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you, you're beautiful! I'll be here all week! Try your waitress & tip the veal!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home