5.20.2005

I never knew this.

It's taken me this long to make a discovery that I should have made years ago. It was a happy accident. I was listening to Bad Company on my way to school this morning. (Because I am old) See, I gotta say that because people from school read this and I'll hear it from them anyway. (You know who you are. Just remember. I know where you keep your Rhizoc and you know I got Pythium) So I'm listening to Bad Company and as I reached for the AC controls, I accidently whacked the ashtray. It has a small stash of change in it. I hit the thing right on the beat and it was like magic. Everyone knows that your steering wheel doubles as a stripped down drum-kit. But, did you know that an ashtray with coins in it doubles as a passable hi-hat? It does!!!
I even experimented a little with opening and closing it with one hand while smacking it with the other to get that pedal effect. I almost hit a cement truck. I don't do that anymore.
Use it wisely, my friends. Use it wisley.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home